Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hi Jun Fa,
this is really an odd time to be writing you a note. And i think this is the best way to write, where others can read too.

I had the opportunity to interact with you for close to 9 months in OCS. And you left your impression on me, even if we didn't talk or do much together since we were from different platoons. You were selfless, helpful, kind, and you always had an approachable demeanour. I admired your plucky spirit. You were a small guy, but always one of the tough ones.

I was at your wake yesterday. Your cousin gave a small speech/presentation on you, and kiat yang and ur classmate gave testimonials too. What they said, reinforced my belief that you were a bright young man who had so much to offer, to whomever he met, wherever he went.
I said to my girl, that the you are part of the people that makes the world a better place.
And if i hope that this note reaches you, i just want to tell you that you have been an inspiration to me, simply by seeing how you were in the short time in ocs, and i want to thank you for that.

Rest in peace.

junhan
(echo wing platoon1)

No comments: