Thursday, August 18, 2005

apple

It's been a long time.. this is my virgin post on my ibook. Why get a mac? Because I want to try something new, and well, haven't heard nothing bad about it. It looks gd too also, but that's on the side.
Uni's been pretty ok so far.. i mean it's definitely a dash of fresh air, but nothing awfully exciting.

Hall life's been aight.. Why do I stay in hall? Because I feel like staying in one, having some personal space's pretty cool. Not that I don't have one at home, but it's different I'm sure you know what i mean.

And now back to the shit that i spew once in a while..
Give a hand at home. Get ahead at work. Give a passing stranger the eye, and a passing motorist the finger. Lose an arm and a leg at the track. Get something off your chest. Lend your ears to your fellow countrymen. Stick your nose in other people's business. Get your ass in a sling. Put your foot in your mouth. Hang loose. --- MAD

No comments: